Here's How It Works...
- The 2023 Walk Across Hamblen begins on March 18th and runs for 6 weeks throughout the Spring and into Summer. People can participate by forming or joining a team and logging miles throughout the 6 week period.
- Teams must be registered by your Captain, prior to team members registration.
- If your team is being sponsored, registration of team, captain and members, will be done by your sponsor.
- As part of a team, you will register as a member and then keep track of your activities. Each week you will report them to your captain, who will in turn report them to Healthy Hamblen.
- Your team miles will be tallied at the end of the 6 weeks and teams with the most miles logged will be acknowledged with their award.
- If you'd like to walk with a group, we've scheduled weekly Monday Mile outings in parks across our county. You can come with your teammates or even come yourself and join with others to log more miles and make new friends.
Here's a SCHEDULE if you'd like to join in during the Monday Mile walks.
- The activities that earn miles are not just walking either. Take a look at our activity CONVERSION CHART to see the many ways you can log miles for your team.