Here's How It Works...
- The 2020 Walk Across Hamblen begins on March 21st and runs for 8 weeks throughout the Spring and into Summer. People can participate by forming or joining a team and logging miles throughout the 8 week period.
- As a team member, you will keep track of your activities each week and report them to your captain, who will in turn report them to Healthy Hamblen.
- Your teams miles will be tallied at the end of the 8 weeks and winners of our great prizes will be awarded to teams with the most miles logged.
- If you'd like to walk with a group, we've scheduled weekly Monday Mile outings in parks across our county. You can come with your teammates or even come yourself and join with others to log more miles and make new friends.
Here's a SCHEDULE if you'd like to join in during the Monday Mile walks.
- The activities that earn miles are not just walking either. Take a look at our activity CONVERSION CHART to see the many ways you can log miles for your team.